You can use SooSL to make a directory of people and their name signs.
- Film each person making their own name sign. That way, you can show both their face and their name sign in the same video. Put this in SooSL as the main video for a sign.
- List their names as two different "glosses", separated with a semi-colon:
- Given name first. For example: "Chris Jones"
- Last name first. For example: "Jones, Chris"
- If they have nicknames, add them as glosses too. For example: "Chrissy"
- Set up "dialects" for each department. That way you can find people by department.
- Put other information about people in notes. For example: job title, cell phone number, email address.
You can then upload the directory to SooSL Web as a private dictionary, available only to people in your organization.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Produce online help for Qt applications